The Isle of Man is one of the leading locations in the world for companies with a listing on AIM (Alternative Investment Market.
Recent research conducted by Hemscott showed the Isle of Man to have the largest number of non-UK incorporated AIM top 100 companies. The Isle of Man was shown to have a market share of 18.6%, up from 16.3% a year earlier (2010). The market capital of non-UK AIM 100 companies registered in the Isle of Man stands at over £1bn
Why Choose Isle of Man for Capital Markets?
- Competitive Cost of listing
- Highly credible jurisdiction with OECD White Listing
- Existing Pedigree of capital listings
- Common Law legal system
- Low burden of administration and corporate compliance
- Competitive Tax Regime
- Near shoring environment close to Europe (GMT Time Zone)
- Flexibility and ease of capital changes
- Choice of corporate vehicle